Odyssey jailbreak is a new jailbreak tool designed for jailbreaking iOS 13.0 to iOS 13.7 on all supported iPhone and iPad devices. It has been developed by the team behind the Electra and Chimera jailbreaks.
Odyssey jailbreak supports all the iPhone and iPad models running on iOS 13 such as iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone X, and iPad Pro 4th gen.
The Odyssey team announced the release of Odyssey 1.2 that adds support for iOS 13.5 – iOS 13.7 jailbreaks. The latest version. For best results, reboot your device and wait 15 seconds before running the jailbreak. If it fails to run, make sure to wait 15 seconds after a reboot before running it.
An announcement about the release was Tweeted by the Odyssey Team’s official Twitter account this morning with a link for avid jailbreakers to download the tool for themselves
The additional context was provided in the Sileo / Odyssey / Chimera Discord channel, in which Odyssey Team lead developer CoolStar shared the total change log for this release and mentioned another important tidbit that might be worth noting before trying the jailbreak for yourself:
- – Supports iOS 13.0 – 13.7 on all iOS devices
- – Significantly better success rate on iOS 13.3.1 and higher
- – Significantly faster exploit for all iOS 13.0 – 13.7
- – Uses FreeTheSandbox’s exploit by default all 13.0 – 13.7
- – 00Removes time_waste exploit
- – tardyon is still available as an option if needed (though it’s hidden as FreeTheSandbox’s exploit is way better)
- – Fixes issues with tweaks not injecting sometimes into certain processes
- – Improves stability post-jailbreak
For best results, reboot your device and wait 15 seconds before running the jailbreak. If it fails to run, confirm to attend 15 seconds after a reboot before running it.
Jailbreak iOS 14.2 and iOS 14.2.1 Jailbreak Checkra1n
Apple has released their latest versions, iOS 14, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2 and iOS 14.2.1. Now the next requirement of the users is how to jailbreak these latest versions? Experts spent some time discovering the bugs. and Finally, the most popular Checkra1n Just released checkm8-based iOS 14.1 and 14.2 jailbreak solutions. Now users from iOS 12 can jailbreak their iOS devices using this new check ra1n jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.7 With Odyssey jailbreak 1.2
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of Odyssey jailbreak (Odyssey jailbreak 1.2.)
- Also, you need to download the AltDeploy or Cydia Impactor tool on your Mac or Linux pc.
- Now unzip the AltDeploy tool and run it on your mac or pc. Choose the ‘No file selected’ option.
- Click on the Browse option.
- Navigate to where the Odyssey jailbreak 1.2 IPA in step 1 has been downloaded and pick it.
- Now with a USB cable, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac and press the Start button.
- AltDeploy will prompt you to point about the missing mail plugin, then select Install to continue.
- If asked, enter the login password for your Mac to install the mail plugin.
- Then, click Manage Plug-ins in the Mail Preferences window and make aware that AltPlugin.mailbundle is selected, and then click On submit and Restart Mail.
- Now, make sure you are running the Mail program, and then press the Start button.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when AltDeploy asks you. If you have two-factor authentication allowed, you might have to enter an app-specific password.
- Simple as that. Now you can jailbreak your iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.7 easily with the support of the Odyssey jailbreak 1.2.
In addition to adding support for iOS 13.5.1 – iOS 13.7 versions of the OS Odyssey jailbreak 1.2now has improved exploit reliability on iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.5, which will make the jailbreak experience more reliable for the users.
With the Odyssey version, 1.2 users can jailbreak iOS 13.0 up to iOS 13.7 on all iOS devices. they will also get a significantly better success rate if they’re running iOS 13.3.1 or higher on their device. Users will also experience faster exploits on all versions of iOS 13 making the jailbreak process more convenient to use.
How to Install Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.
iPhone11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro (1st , 2nd, 3rd) iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad,5th gen, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 & iPod touch 6G
Why Odyssey Jailbreak?
Unc0ver and Check Ra1n jailbreak tools have already been released for jailbreak iOS 13 and better versions. But checkra1n is a computer method and harder than online jailbreak method.
So Odyssey can be counted as the second online jailbreak for iOS 13 range. As other Coolstar products, Odyssey comes up with Sileo Package manager by default. But the craziest thing is, you’ll remove and replace the default package manager with Cydia, Zebra or with the installer.