Finally TaiG team just released the most-waited TaiG Jailbreak iOS 8.3 update as Taig Jailbreak 2.0 download. This is a fully untethered jailbreak. Some users reports early they have iOS 8.3 semi Jailbreak tool but we highly recommend Taig 2.0 download is the only way to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 device without any mess. Because many iOS experts recommend this tool as a best freeware to download Cydia without any malware installation.
Taig Jailbreak 2.0 download compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices with running through iOS 8 – iOS 8.3 versions. So users who have earlier iOS 8.3 versions such as iOS 8.1.3 / iOS 8.1.2 – iOS 8, You can upgrade your device to iOS 8.3 without any confuse because Taig iOS 8.3 Cydia download now available for these all devices.
Jailbreak iOS 8.3 preparations –
- Confirm your iOS device version (iOS 8 – iOS 8.3)
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud to avoid from unnecessary data lose
- Disable your Passcode / Touch ID and Find My iPhone feature until iOS 8.3 Jailbreak process finished
- Turn on Air Plane mode
How to download Cydia for iOS 8.3 Jailbreak
- Download Taig Jailbreak 2.0 update from our direct links above
Turn off passcode and Find My iPhone
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Start to jailbreak. Open TaiG Jailbreak Tool
Click Start to jailbreak. Please keep your device well connected and wait patiently. (un-check 3K Assistant toggle for prevent Chinese app store)
- Then taig 2.0 jailbreak update will start iOS 8.3 jailbreak process it self and your device will reboot automatically, when iOS 8 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak process complete successfully
iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Cydia download Video tutorial
TaiG Jailbreak Troubleshoot – if you upgrade your device using over-the-air (OTA) it will failed in Jailbreak, So please download iOS 8.3 firmware and restore using iTunes, then try to re-jailbreak your device. TaiG Jailbreak team always provides iOS 8 TaiG Jailbreak updates for free. So don’t pay for TaiG Jailbreak 2.0 update or any other Taig Jailbreak update. Cheers!