We’ve some great news for jailbreak fans. The Pangu team has just released iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak, making it the first jailbreak released for iOS 9, and also for Jailbreak iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Download Pangu 9 for Windows
Pangu 9 Jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, 1st gen iPad mini
- 6th generation iPod touch, 5th generation iPod touch
Preparations for iOS 9 jailbreak
Please backup your device before using Pangu. Although we have successfully tested Pangu with a number of devices, we strongly suggest you backup your data via iTunes before jailbreak.
In order to increase the success rate, please switch your device to airplane mode, and disable passcode and “find my iPhone” functions in system setting.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 – 9.0.1 – 9.0 using Pangu 9 Jailbreak
- Download Pangu 9 Jailbreak tool from our above download button for your Windows or Mac PC
- Backup your device and connect it to your computer.
- Disable Find My iPhone via (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone).
- Disable Passcode and Touch ID via (Settings > Touch ID & Passcode).
- Enable Airplane mode on your device.
- Download the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool from our downloads button above and run it.
- Start the Pangu9 jailbreak by clicking the Start button and click Already Backup when prompted.
- Your iPhone will reboot and Pangu9 will ask you to put your iPhone back into Airplane mode. Once you do this, it will continue the iOS 9 jailbreak.
- After some time, the Pangu tool will request that you open the Pangu app on the iOS device’s Home screen.
- Once the Pangu app is run, it will ask to you to allow access to your Photo Library. Tap the accept button on the Pangu 9 screen to continue.
- Tap the OK button on the “Pangu Would Like to Access Your Photos” pop-up box.
- Your device will reboot again. Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode, and run the Cydia app.
Congratulations, your device is successfully jailbroken!!!!
Pangu 9 Jailbreak Troubleshooting
Unable to jailbreak devices that are upgraded via OTA
The firmware upgraded via OTA affects to Jailbreak using Pangu 9 and usually causes Pangu 9 Jailbreak to fail. If you have failed many times, please try to download the latest firmware and restore your iOS devices using iTunes.
In addition, Pangu9 now provides a functionality to easily restore iOS devices and automatically complete the activation and jailbreak, through a simple one click.
warning of “Disk is almost full”
This is because during the jailbreaking process, Pangu9 will write some important files into the system partition and lead to this warning. But, it will not affect your iOS device. If Cydia is installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first open and then the warning would disappear.
Suggestions after several iOS 9 Jailbreak failed attempts
- Please switch to the airplane mode on your device and try again Pangu 9 Jailbreak.
- Please reboot your iOS devices as well as your PC, and try again.
- Use the restore functionality in Pangu to restore your device, and try again Pangu 9 Jailbreak.
Pangu iOS 9.2 Jailbreak status
iOS 9.2 is the latest version for iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch Devices. So all iOS 9 running Devices are allows to Download and install iOS 9.1 version.
Currently Cydia not available for iOS 9.1 or iOS 9.2. At the moment, lots of fake tools available for iOS 9.1 jailbreak and iOS 9.2 Jailbreak. So we are recommended do not follow scam jailbreak tools for Jailbreak iOS 9.2. Therefore do not upgrade OS version to iOS 9.2. However, if you’re still in iOS 9.0.2 or lower version, then you can Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9.
Current Status of iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak and iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
3K team (TaiG Jailbreak partner) released the Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1, but the public tool is not available at present. While iOS 9.1 added new emoji icons, iOS 9.2 added Apple Music / Apple News and iOS 9.2.1 just fixed bugs. So iOS 9.3 is the first major iOS 9 update with brand new features to highlight.
3K team and Luca is also working for the iOS 9.3 jailbreak at this time. You will be able to download Cydia for iOS 9.3 using the TaiG iOS 9.3 Untethered Jailbreak tool quickly when Apple released iOS 9.3 version to the public.
if you like what you’re reading, please feel free to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network !.