Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design
Here is the Innovative wireless Apple introduces AirPods Max headphones bring Airpods’ magic to a high-end design with high-reliability sound.
The AirPods Max integrates,
- adaptive EQ
- active sound cancellation
- transparency mode
- custom audio for a listening experience with spatial audio
- H1 chips
- advanced software for composite computer sound.
And also, this AirPods Max space comes in five beautiful colors including gray, silver, sky blue, green, and pink can be ordered from today.
Airpods Max Features
Custom sound design
- Every part of the Airpods Max, from the canopy to the ear cushions, has been carefully crafted to give each user a unique acoustic performance.
- The breathable mesh canopy, which extends to the headband, is made to distribute the weight and reduce the pressure on the head.
- The stainless steel headband frame provides strength, flexibility, and comfort for a variety of head shapes and sizes.
- Telescope headband arms spread smoothly and stay in place to maintain desired fitness.
However, Each ear cup is connected to the headband via a revolutionary mechanism that balances and distributes the ear cup pressure, allowing it to rotate and rotate independently to match the unique contours of the user’s head.
Additional features of Airpods Max
- Automatic switching allows users to move sound between iPhone, iPad and Mac without interruption.
- playing music on a Mac
- users can easily make an iPhone call and the AirPods Mac switches automatically.
- Audio sharing allows you to easily share audio streams between two sets of AirPods on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV 4K.
- Bring the AirPods Max near the device and connect it with a single tap
Siri capabilities include the ability to play music
- make phone calls
- control volume
- receive instruction
- You can read the messages
Using optical and location sensors
- AirPods detects the maximum automatically.
- AirPods will play the maximum audio and can pause after removing it or when the user raises one ear cup.
- With AirPods maxed out
- voice calls and Siri commands block beams due to beam-forming microphones and focus on the user’s voice focus.
The AirPod Max has a battery life of up to 20 hours of high-reliability audio
And also, talk time or movie playback with active sound cancellation and spatial audio enabled. because the headphones come with a soft and thin smart case that gives the AirPods maximum power and helps to protect the battery charge when not in use.
The Magic of Apple Airpods Max
At this time, Airpods Max joins the existing AirPods family to provide unmatched
- wireless audio
- listening to customer music
- making phone calls
- watching TV shows and movies
- playing games, or interacting with Siri.
With today’s AirPods and AirPods Pro, customers’ love of the digital configuration experience extends to the AirPods Max in a one-tap setting and is then automatically paired with all devices signed into the user’s iCloud account, including the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple Watch. And Apple TV.
Apple Watch. And Apple TV.
And also, the AirPods Max automatically detects when the user is on their head using optical and location sensors. because the AirPods Max plays audio and can be paused after removing it or when the user lifts one ear cup. With AirPods Max, voice
Battery and performance
- calls and Siri commands block the beam-forming microphones and focus on the user’s voice focus.
- As a result, AirPods Max has up to 20 hours of highly reliable audio, talk time, or active playback with movie playback and spatial audio enabled.
- The AirPods Max is a soft and thin smart case that makes the Airpod Max extremely powerful.
Features of Apple AirPods Max
Quick listening experience
The AirPods Max 40mm is a dynamic drive developed by Apple. and also, Provides precise mid-range and pure high-frequency extension so that every note is audible. A unique dual neodymium ring magnet motor allows the AirPods Max to maintain a total deformation of less than 1 percent.
therefore, the auditory range, even at maximum noise. Featuring an H1 chip designed by Apple in each ear cup, a custom sound design, and advanced software, the AirPods Max uses computer audio to provide the maximum listening experience possible. Each chip, which can operate at 9 billion times per second, provides a listening experience that includes 10 audio – compatible with computer audio, EQ, active sound cancellation, transparency mode, and spatial audio.
Active Noise Cancellation: AirPods Max provides drowning sound through active noise cancellation, allowing users to focus on what they are listening to. otherwise,
- Each ear cup contains three microphones on the outside to detect ambient sound
- and one microphone on the ear cup monitors the sound reaching the listener’s ear.
- Using computerized audio equipment, sound mutilation is consistently adapted to headphone fit and Movement in real-time.
- Transparency Mode: With the AirPods Max,
- users can switch to Transparency Mode to listen to music while listening to the surroundings at the same time – everything, including the user’s own voice, is a natural sound, and the audio sounds perfect. Active sound cancellation and switching between transparency modes can be done by a single printer using the volume control button.
Spatial Audio: AirPods Max uses spatial audio with dynamic head tracking to locate sounds almost anywhere in space – 5.1, 7.1, and provides a fantastic, theater-like experience for content recorded on Dolby Atmos. In addition, Using the gyroscope and accelerometer on the AirPod Max and iPhone or iPad, moreover, the space audio monitors the movement of the user’s head as well as the device, As a result, compares the motion data, and then resets the sound field. The head moves.
Related article in our blog – iPhone 12 Pro Max Review