Mac users wait some longer to iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak Mac comes, but anyhow now another Chinese software developing team called PP Jailbreak team released PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Mac. You can use Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak for Windows. We decided to provides you to theses (two) Jailbreak tools in a one post. So you can Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 devices using both Mac / Windows computer only following this post.
Both PP jailbreak Mac and Taig Jailbreak Windows are perfectly compatible will all iPhone, iPad and iPod models on running iOS 8.0 – iOS 8.1.2. Follow our instructions below and get safe and fast iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak to your latest iOS devices.
Set up your device before start TaiG Jailbreak / PP jailbreak
- OTA (over-the-air) update may fail Jailbreak process so, Restore your iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 device using iTunes
- Turn off any pass code lock, Touch ID and as well as Find my iPhone service in iCloud settings
- Turn on Airplane mode on your device
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud
How to install Cydia to iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 devices using Taig Jailbreak or PP jailbreak – Step by Step guide
Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 using Taig Jailbreak 1.2
- Download Taig iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak windows tool from our download button and install it to your PC
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Once taig jailbreak 1.2 tool detected your device, uncheck 3k Assistance toggle
- Click Start button to start the Taig iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak process
- Taig Jailbreak 1.2 tool proceed automatically, your device will reboot automatically when Taig Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 complete successfully.
Video tutorial for Taig Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Windows
Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 using PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
- Download the PP Jailbreak Mac tool and save it to your Mac computer
- Double click on the ppjailbreak.dmg on your desktop to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the Applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your iOS device
- Uncheck the pp check mark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click “Jailbreak” button from center of the display
- Click button in right-hand corner of the screen on the next page
Video tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 Mac