iOS 9.1 SemiRestore download lets you restore your jailbroken iPhone or iPad without losing jailbreak.The developer of SemiRestore, CoolStar has just released SemiRestore for iOS 9.1 and lower versions, SemiRestore, help users to restore their jailbroken iOS device to near stock condition without losing the iOS 9.1 jailbreak or lower jailbreak.
SemiRestore for iOS 9.1, now compatible with iOS 5 to iOS 9.1. SemiRestore 9 is very useful when you get into a reboot loop issue because of a tweak bus or any other problem, which force you to restore your iOS device, then you can restore your device to same iOS update without losing jailbreak with semi-restore process.
You can download SemiRestore for iOS 9.1 from download links below. Also you can follow our iOS 9.1 SemiRestore step-by-step guide below. It is compatible with all jailbroken iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models running iOS 5.0 to iOS 9.1.
SemiRestore needs OpenSSH installed on the jailbroken device (go to Cydia > Search ‘OpenSSH’ > Click install button located at top right corner of the application). By default, every iPhone or iPad’s root password is “alpine”.
SemiRestore is currently available only for Windows 64 bit and Linux. The SemiRestore iOS 9.1 Mac version still not released. We’ll this post as soon as when SemiRestore for iOS 9.1 Mac is released.
How to use SemiRestore for iOS 9.1 – iOS 5.0
- Download SemiRestore for iOS 9.1 – iOS 5.0 from our download link.
- Create new folder and rename is as “Pwnage” and extract downloaded SemiRestore file to Pwnage folder.
- SemiRestore.exe Run as Administrator on your pc from pop up menu.
- Then SemiRestore Opens, click OK button on popup message box to continue.
- Now Connect your iOS device running iOS 5.0 – iOS 9.1 to computer & click on SemiRestore.
- Then your idevice will reboot after SemiRestore.
- Now your done with Semi Restore process, then click the close button to exit.
Your device will respiring or reboot several times during the iOS 5.0 – iOS 9.1 Semi-Restore process. This is perfectly normal.