Finally iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Mac version released for all Mac users. Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac possible with new PP Jailbreak tool. This new PP jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak tool developed by another Chinese software developing team. Download PP jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 tool from our direct link below and Download Cydia to iOS 8.1.2 devices using your Mac computer.
PP Jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak preparation –
- OTA update may be cause to fail jailbreak process so Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
- Disable any pass code lock and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Place your iOS device into Air Plane mode
- Back Up your device using iTunes or iCloud
PP Jailbreak Mac Step Guides –
- Download the PP Jailbreak Mac tool and save it to your Mac computer
- Double click on the ppjailbreak.dmg on your desktop to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the Applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your iOS device
- Uncheck the pp checkmark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click “Jailbreak” button from center of the display
- Click button in right-hand corner of the screen on the next page
Wait until the PP untether Jailbreak process finished. You will see a green checkmark once the tool has complete process. Then your device reboot automatically and after that reboot your can see Cydia icon on your Home screen. Disable Air Plane mode and open Cydia to finish the setup.
Video Tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
Note – Follow our easy PP Jailbreak tutorials carefully, many iOS users already jailbroken theirs devices using without any mess. But haven’t hear anything from officially yet. With this in mind and do it at your own risk.