TaiG beta Jailbreak team updated their utility for download Cydia iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.1 and lower iOS firmwares. TaiG Jailbreak latest update comes bug fixes and under-hood improvements. The new TaiG 10 Jailbreak interface more user-friendly than previous versions. So anyone can download Cydia iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.1 or lower running devices without any technical knowledge.
TaiG 10 Jailbreak Compatible devices
- iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5
- iPad mini models
- iPad Air models
- iPad 4, iPad 3
- iPod touch 5, iPod touch 6
How to download Cydia iOS 10.3.3, 10.3.2, 10.3.1 and lower
- Visit taig beta jailbreak official site via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device http://taig-download.com/beta
(then tool will check your current firmware version and the device)
- If your device is successfully compatible with this process, click “Start” button
- Click “Add To Homescreen” button
- Then click “Install” button
- On the next screen tap “Done” and then close Safari web browser
Congratulations! Now you’re successfully downloaded Cydia to your latest iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
TaiG beta Jailbreak is the one and only way to download & install Cydia on iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.2 and lower firmware versions. This tool still works as a beta tool, however taiG beta developing team decides to launch this beta tool to the public and collect bugs and fixes from it’s users. All users can hope untethered jailbreak in the near future. Until then you can use this semi jailbreak tool for download Cydia for iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.2 and lower running devices.